Finished almost everything on my to do list
except my audit write up, which i have been procrastinating over
I have lost the ability to do anything intellectual of late :(
I just keep trying to put it off!
Spent the day in Cambridge today, it's a nice quiet place
Lots of greenery and old buildings
But if i studied there I think i would be bored! Haha
Pretty though! We basically walked around the various colleges and town centre
And went for lunch at midsummer house which was very good :)
The atmosphere of the restaurant was great as well, not as pretentious as some of the London ones!
Oh watched inception on monday, on a lot of people's recommendations
It was a good show, the plot was excellent but a little too intense and intellectual for me haha
I prefer light hearted bimbotic chick flicks anytime
I don't like leaving the cinema with so much to think about haha
I know i sound really dumb here.. but movies should help you relax :)
That's my personal opinion on movies anyway.
Tonight, I aim to work hard on my article
Tomorrow will be spent packing and then meeting up with the king's people in London for dinner
Friday will be spent at Evelina meeting my consultant and collecting my HIV PEP, sending sam off and then dinner with sheng jun
Saturday early morning 5 something am I will leave for heathrow!
I'm quite excited :):):) Really hope it will be a fulfilling experience
Anyway, will try and update from India when i can.
I will have to go to the nearby internet cafes to use the internet i think, from what i have read.
Wonder if they will have internet in the hospital for me to use haha.
Never underestimate such countries. I remember how during PKK even the backward villages have computers in the schools for the children to use!
Okies then, am off now, my contacts are making my eyes so dry!
No comments:
Post a Comment